When it comes to grains, I think it is a good idea to limit them, especially those grains containing gluten. Here are some ideas!
- cauliflower pizza crust recipe
- Cappello’s brand (freezer section)- this is delicious but expensive at nearly $9 a crust
- Simple Mills Almond Flour Pizza Dough Mix (this is yummy and easy but I prefer not to use nut flours as the healthy fats in nuts are destroyed by high heat)
- try lettuce wrapping your burger instead
- cut thick slices of eggplant, grill
- Organic corn tortillas
- steamed collard greens
- Siete tortillas are delicious, but expensive
- almond flour sandwich bread recipe
- a nori wrap
- my favorite store bought bread is Bread Srsly (not a typo!). And yes, like most good quality gluten free foods, this is costly at about $9 a loaf
- cooked spaghetti squash
- rice pasta has a good texture, especially the macaroni noodles. My favorite brand is Field Day.